Hai să facem un mic exercițiu de imaginație referitor la noul reprezentant al faunei pe care-l personifică PSD-ul.
Eu iau câte-un paragraf despre furnici de pe wikipedia (ediția în limba engleză pentru că noi, deși avem cică o comunitate numeroasă și activă, suntem incapabil să scriem ceva despre furnici sau măcar să traducem), îl numerotez iar voi veți comenta pe baza paragrafului, specificând numărul. Începem ?
1. Ants are eusocial insects that belong to the same order as wasps and bees. They are of particular interest because of their highly organized colonies or nests which sometimes consist of millions of individuals. Individuals are divided into infertile females (“workers”) and fertile males (“drones”) and females (“queens”). Colonies can occupy and use a wide area of land to support them. Ant colonies are sometimes described as superorganisms because the colony appears to operate as a single entity.
2. Termites, sometimes called white ants, though similar in social structure are not closely related to ants. They comprise the more primitive order Isoptera and are more closely related to cockroaches. Velvet ants, although resembling large ants, are wingless female wasps.
3. Ants are distinguished from other insects by the following traits: elbowed antennae; a strongly constricted second abdominal segment forming a distinct node-like petiole; and the petiole can be formed by one or two “parts” or segments (only the second, or the second and third abdominal segments can form it).
4. Ants attack and defend themselves by biting and in many species, stinging, often injecting chemicals like formic acid. Bullet ants (the genus Paraponera), located in Central and South America, are considered to have the most painful sting among insects, although these are usually non-fatal. They are given the highest rating on the Schmidt Sting Pain Index. Jack jumper ants, Myrmecia pilosula, located in Australia have stings that cause fatality to a small number of people in the population, and cause hospitalizations each year.
5. Modern society considers the ant a pest, and due to the adaptive nature of ant colonies, eliminating one is near impossible. Pest control with regard to ants is more a matter of controlling local populations than eliminating an entire colony. Attempts to control ant populations of any kind are temporary solutions.
Și asta am citit pe sărite că mi-e somn. Aștept comentariile, eu știu la ce m-am gândit când am citit paragrafele de mai sus.
P.S. Oare câți bani i-a costat trecerea de la cocori la furnici ?
P.P.S. Oare care va fi următorul pas ?
P.P.P.S. Nu era mai potrivit direct gândacul de bucătărie ? Nu se dă dus nici cu Flit ?